Monday 30 April 2012

Today is a new day!!

Remind yourself how blessed you are to have a roof over your head, food to eat...  to be alive! Yesterday I spent some time in a graveyard..... just sitting and looking at the gravestones that each represented a life lived.... a loved one gone. I was reflecting on the thought that each one of these people that now have passed away also had trivial problems..... insignificant now eh? I must remember that life is but a mere breath, and I must spend my time growing closer to God, imitating Him in my ways...... loving others unconditionally... and always remembering that I am blessed and grateful for all that I have... most importantly, that I found Christ and I have Him for eternity. Sometimes doing something weird as sitting in a graveyard can put things in perspective. I shouldn't need to do that, the Word of God is significant enough to have me rejoice, praise and fill my heart with joy and peace. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment