Thursday 12 April 2012

A Great Realization. A Great Responsibility.

It hit me today that God has given me the greatest privilege and the greatest responsibility in my hands...... The greatest blessing I have ever known was to come to know Christ after only knowing Islam all my life. God planted a seed in my life that will grow and bear fruit for generations to come. God knows who are His. Because God so graciously plucked me out of the darkness, filled me with His light and wants me to spread His glory and Truth.....now my children, my children's children, my great grand children and on...........will know, believe, love and follow our Lord Jesus. What a responsibility and privilege I have!!!!! I must remember to stop and reflect at this reality often! For it is in me, my choices, my firmness in faith and my complete surrender to God that will shape the spiritual existance of generations of my children. Thank you Lord for such an honor.... and I pray that the seed that the Lord has planted in my heart will grow, flourish into great vines and bear fruit for righteousness and His glory....  I have realized that the key I hold and this spiritual formation journey is not just about me, my faith, my growth..... but it is also about the salvation of many people that will come to know our Lord through me..... And at the end, it is all about Him. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment