Wednesday 25 April 2012

God's Love Never Fails....

Good Morning,

I know I must cling to the Word of God as I face many uncertainties, anxieties and sadness.... but always still rejoicing in Christ because I know that ultimately He is in control. I am in the process of letting go.... letting go of the past which also includes those I hold so dearly close to my heart. I am opening myself up to letting God take the steering wheel and take control.... which is at times hard because I catch myself making plans for myself. Therefore, I must stop, be still and wait patiently for Him which He commands me to do. Yet, I am merely human and it is a painful thing to do.... to let go of what my heart tells me to fight for. God has my best interest and fullest potential in mind, thus I must simply obey and trust. To make this process easier, I must commit my time and focus to my bible readings so that the Word of God can rejuvenate my soul, filling me with hope, joy and excitement for the future....this is where I shall find my strength. I know He has set forth a great plan and purpose for me that holds splendid surprises that my heart has not even imagined. I must trust. I must have faith without any doubt. I must completely surrender and focus my attention on my love for God and not my love for a man.... for God's Love Never Fails... I am praying at all times for this.... and for those I must leave behind.... finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment