Thursday 31 May 2012

YOU WANT TO SEE GOD AT WORK?

Yesterday as I was driving, I was praying for God to be near me..... to not FORGET me.... even though I know He is always there.... His Spirit dwells in me. Yet, I felt I needed assurance. I cried for Him not to forget me. Well............... later that day in the midst of me running around, my heart told me to grab my Bible... and as always, I let the Bible open up on my lap to any page... and there it was!!!!

The Bible opened up to Isaiah 49:15-16

CAN A WOMAN FORGET HER NURSING CHILD, THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE NO COMPASSION ON THE SON OF HER WOMB? EVEN THESE MAY FORGET, YET I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. BEHOLD, I HAVE ENGRAVED YOU ON THE PALMS OF MY HANDS; YOUR WALLS ARE CONTINUALLY BEFORE ME.

How faithful is our God!!!!!!! I was screaming for Him to not forget me and He replied right back to me by saying the above verse...... YET I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!

God's LOVE is unmeasurable.... God's LOVE is unsearchable.

.....Just trust Him... truly trust Him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment