Monday 7 May 2012

Thank You Reader!

 I received a sweet and encouraging msg. from a reader in Russia!! that made all this blogging.... writing worth it.... that I was able to encourage one person out there... and for them to encourage me. Encouragement must be done with love, patience and never in anger/wrath... even when we are often frustrated with the ones we love. As written, many many times Jesus became upset or frustrated with His disciples for doubting, but He always spoke with love and patience.... knowing that we all fall short of the glory of God. I must learn to have this same patience.... for others and patience with myself. Just as God has patience for all my stupidity, constant failures to obey... and daily sinning..... He never gives up on me.... yet as people, we give up on each other....often judging.  God knows His children, in the midst of their triumphs and failures as Christians.... and He always provides a way out by shining his light to the path of redemption and righteousness. Only God knows....

There is no greater peace and joy that comes from completely trusting God. Slowly... little by little.... the pain goes away... anger disappears and there is only room for love. The moment my mind wanders to a place of sadness or anxiety, I stop and think of the love God has for me... even when I am acting like a stupid and foolish idiot. It was when I completely trusted God that He finally answered my prayer.... the strength and peace to let go of someone I thought I couldn't live without. I am grateful for the memories.... and blessed for the experiences. I look ahead now with God leading me in His truth and light.... to a place and to someone my heart could never even imagine. The shame and guilt of disobeying God and only "talking" and not living His word is over because I know God won't give up on me.... "Remember not the sins of my youth or my trangressions; according to your steadfast love remember me" Psalm 25:7 I am thankful that I experienced the wrath, abandonment and judgement of someone dear to me.... in order to see my shame. This is a beautiful and special time........ I HAVE NO GOOD APART FROM YOU. Psalm 16:2

No comments:

Post a Comment