Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sermon at the most perfect time...........  How can I expect to have God bless and guide me, if I am not honest with myself about my intentions and motivations. I must be honest with myself because God already knows everything.... esp. the sorrows of our hearts. God will not use a "dirty" vessel for His glory, therefore, I must PREPARE myself.... cleanse myself and be HONEST. Clean out the garbage and clutter and make room for Christ so that I can magnify Him in my life. I hope this sermon helps you............ Feel the shame, guilt and truth.... then let go. Now, through God's mercy and grace, cling to Him more than you have ever. It is never too late.... and don't let anyone define the faith that is between you and God. Don't allow anyone to define your faith through your moments of weakness and failure. Only God knows..........

Sermon:
Getting Ready To Be Used By God:
http://saddleback.com/mc/m/0338e/

I pray that my posts from now on will be filled with JOY and less about my failures.... I pray that from now on, my writings will reflect the joy and peace that God has prepared for me.  Like I said, this blog is for me... an online journal where I can share my growth... including my triumphs and failures.... but I also pray that it will encourage someone else out there too. One day, once I get to a place of spiritual maturity, i will be able to look back at all these posts and say "There I was.. learning, failing, BUT growing.... THERE I WAS... AND HERE I AM NOW"

No comments:

Post a Comment