Sunday 13 May 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Happy Mother's Day mom!!! You are more precious than jewels..... I pray that I may one day become even half the woman you are. Your dedication, care, hard work, loyalty, love and patience as a mother and wife is beyond words. I have watched you work 12 hour days, come home and cook and clean.... with your feet in pain...... YET never do you complain. Through it all, you always seem to have a smile on your beautiful face. The endurance and strength you embody is something in which I can not grasp.  I adore and admire you.......... I am often filled with limitless words to describe my feelings and emotions, but when it comes to you, even words can not describe the gratitude and love that my heart screams out to you.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment