Sunday 27 May 2012

FOR LOVE IS AS STRONG AS DEATH - SONG OF SOLOMON
(I was deep in thought about this verse today....... with tears of joy and sadness)

....... I hear, feel and see God's call that this is a critical time in my spiritual life. There is no turning back..... no more excuses and no more foolish confidence. I know I must be firm in faith.......... My spirit screams that the old self is gone... the door closed..... yet I am scared, but beyond joyful for what is now ahead. Sin tries to hold me back..... but God's love, word and truth will lead me to Him... and HIS purpose for a crazy heart like mine.  I am working with God's time now, not my own.

 Faith is blind. And no one said that letting go and having faith would be easy.....

Asking for your prayers.............

No comments:

Post a Comment